The Pantone Color of the Year 2014 is radiant orchid and don’t you just love it?! It’s the perfect mix of pink and purple. Magenta meets fuschia, goes on a date, gets drunk and has this awesome color 9 months later. I think it lights up your whole face when brought into your makeup palette. Radiant orchid is especially impactful on green eyes!
I created this look for Divine Caroline.
Products used to create this look
- Urban Decay Buck
- Urban Decay Sin
- Too Faced shadow in 1998 from Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Yrs of Beauty Palette
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye Liner in 0L
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Vice
- LORAC Cobra Mascara
- Sephora purple lashes
- LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Rose Glow
- Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Swinger