A big pretty box of lots of little pretty things makes my heart explode with excitement and glee.
It shouldn’t surprise you that I screamed when I opened The Body Shop 24 Days of the Enchanted Advent calendar.
Ok, I screamed for a few reasons.
- It had an owl on it and I hate owls. I have valid reasons. Let me know if you’d like to hear them.
- It was full of $150 worth of The Body Shop beauty products!
- The illustrations are so cheerful and cute and made me smile.
Seriously, who did these because you’re bomb.
Once you open up the 24 little compartments, it gets even better!
From body products to makeup, it’s packed with 24 holly jolly goodness to have and to hold, to share, to regift, whatever you please.
Am I going to have a self care spa night extravaganza of epic proportions? Um, you bet your bunzies I am.
Here’s what’s inside The Body Shop Enchanted Advent
- Mini Strawberry Shower Gel
- Mini Coconut Body Milk
- Watermelon Born Lippy™ Lip Balm
- Bunny Nail File
- Mini Berry Bon Bon Hand Cream
- Vanilla Delight Bath Bomb
- British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask Packette
- Bath Lily Pink
- Mini Almond Hand Cream
- Mini Peppermint Candy Cane Shower Gel
- Facial Cleansing Sponge
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Packette
- Mini Strawberry Shampoo
- Mini Gentle Eye Make Up Remover Camomile
- Brow & Lash Brush & Comb
- Mini Coconut Body Scrub
- Red Exfoliating Bath Gloves
- Mini White Musk® Body Lotion
- Strawberry Born Lippy™ Lip Balm
- Green Tea Bath Bomb
- Black Eye Definer
- Mini Shea Hand Cream
- Tahiti Hibiscus Matte Lip Liquid
- Mini Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter
I’m so glad this has 3 hand creams because ya girl needs ’em.
I’m a makeup artist who washes her hands lots, frequently uses hand sanitizer and cleans hundreds of brushes regularly so thick hand creams like these are a must.
I’ll probably keep one in my freelance kit, one in my car and one at home.
I was super excited to see 2 of their body butters because they’re my favorite Body Shop product from way back. My mom used to always get the Shea Body Butter and I loved opening the tub just to smell it.
It also has exfoliating gloves, which I’ve always wanted to try, especially before a spray tan. I need a spray tan to perk up my paleness so this is perfect timing.
As if it’s couldn’t get any better, the Enchanted Advent has makeup stuff in it too! I was jazzed about the lip balms because it’s prime dry lips season. I love watermelon flavor so I’m digging into that one asap.
I love the berry lip color for holiday looks, a classic black liner and a brow brush for one of my greatest gifts, my eyebrows. I’m going to brush them with love.
Do I recommend The Body Shop Enchanted Advent Calendar?
Oh my gosh, 100%.
For $70, you get $150 worth of fun products. You can keep them all for yourself or have tons of perfect gifts at the ready for last minute gifting this holiday season. If you can scoop one up, do it.
Product sent by The Body Shop for review purposes. No financial compensation was received nor was a positive review encouraged or incentivized in any way. Post contains affiliate links.