There are few things you can actually buy for a dollar these days. Small coffee? $1.85. Package of gum? $1.19. Vending machine 20 oz. Diet Coke? $1.50.
Well, e.l.f. makes my favorite pick-me-up of all, at prices starting at just $1.00! Every item used in the tutorial below cost $1.00 each, with the exception of the primer which retails for $2.00. So with a few modifications such as wetting your eyeshadow brush and mixing primer with shadow to create your own gel liner, you can do a 10 minute eye and lip look that costs less than lunch!
Make sure you read all the way to the end of the post because I’m giving away a bunch of e.l.f. products to one awesome reader!
Products Used to Create Look
Essential Complete Set of 12 Brushes $12.00 ($1.00 each)
Essential Glitter Primer $2.00
Essential Custom Compact with Mirror $1.00
Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Taupe $1.00
Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Dusk $1.00
Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Pink Ice $1.00
Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Sage $1.00
Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine-Pink Kiss $1.00
- Apply Pink Ice eyeshadow to brow bone.
- Apply Pink Ice to inner corners of eyes to attract light and give a bright-eyed and busy-tailed appearance.
- Pat Taupe eyeshadow all over the lid with a dampened shadow brush.
- Dip a flat, synthetic flat brush into the glitter primer, then immediately into the charcoal shadow, Dusk. Use a notecard or business card as a guide to create the initial outer wing.
- Line across the top lash line, thinning the line as you go.
- Apply mascara to top lashes.
- Line lower lash line with the Sage eyeshadow.
- Apply mascara to lower lashes.
- Use the Pink Ice eyeshadow to highlight about your top lip.
- Apply the Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss with a lip brush.
- Apply a little of the Pink Ice shadow to tops of cheekbones as a highlighter.
- And you’re out the door!
“Hahaha!” *wasn’t really laughing in photo.*
HEY! WIN ALL THIS! There are 23 different e.l.f. items, valued at a total of $40, that one lucky lady or lad will win. The giveaway runs for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to enter! Sorry, but U.S. entries only.
TO ENTER: Comment below, answering this question: On average, how long does your daily makeup routine take?
One winner will receive:
- Essential Complete Set of 12 Brushes
- Mineral Blemish Kit
- Studio Daily Moisture Stick
- Studio Lotion Wipes-Vanilla & Coconut
- Studio Eye Refresh
- Essential Glitter Primer
- Essential Custom Compact with Mirror
- Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Taupe
- Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Dusk
- Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Pink Ice
- Custom Eyes Refill Pan-Sage
- Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine-Pink Kiss
For those that like moving pictures, here’s the video tutorial.
Products shown plus e.l.f. giveaway package provided by ShopAtHome.com. No financial compensation was given to write this post. Post contains affiliate links on which small commission can be earned.