I want to thank you guys so very much for reading and supporting this little blog of mine! You make my hobby not seem pointless and inspire me to keep putting out helpful, fun content.
I love makeup artistry and products more than almost anything, and if I can share that enthusiasm with you, and get you all hyped up too, well that is just the coolest.
I recently made a dedicated Facebook page for my blog which has reached over 100 likes. I wanted to do a small giveaway to commemorate this and celebrate the love you give me. I love you too!
I put together a little assortment of some products I think are great and that I think you’ll like too. I purchased all of these products with my own money and they are all brand new and unused.
The first Wake Up for Makeup blog giveway gift includes:
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle–remember when I talked about these?
- e.l.f. Powder Brush which is my favorite brush for applying liquid foundations
- Sephora Nano liner set. These little liners are perfect for experimenting with new colors in a bite-sized way
- Sephora false eyelashes. Don’t let the shape fool you-they actually look very natural and are smaller than most strip lashes-ideal for smaller eyes. I used them for Kelly’s New Years Eve makeup.
- Make Up Forever High Definition Powder. Holy grail translucent setting powder. I use it to set my foundation everyday. It contains silicate so is superrrr silky on the skin and gives a blurred, airbrushed look to the skin.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy fragrance sample
If you’d love to try these products, here are 2 ways you can enter the giveaway:
1.) Leave a comment on this post, telling me what makeup product or technique you struggle with most or
2.) Share this post to Facebook, telling me which product you are most excited to try from the giveaway
I will choose a winner at random on Friday, March 1, 2013 and notify you via email.
Thank you again for reading Wake Up for Makeup and sharing the love. <3