Hi, have we met? I’m Ivy.
I’ve been working in the beauty industry since 2012, when I started this blog and began working for Sephora inside JCPenney, RIP. Now, I spend my days working as a freelance makeup artist and I really love my job.
I live with my husband Jake and our 4 rescue cats just outside Des Moines, Iowa in a home we built. We love filling our house with mid century furniture.
I love animals more than makeup and because of that, only feature cruelty free products on this blog.
- If you’re into astrology, I’m a Sagitarrius.
- If you’re into the Enneagram, I’m a 3.
- I’m an extroverted introvert, at least I think?
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Studio Art
- I was a graphic designer for about 5 years
- I get super carsick
- I’m a pescetarian
- My mom found my name in the obituaries
- I’ve done makeup for a real housewife
- I love foods that many hate like black licorice candy and Peeps.