Most days, I grab either my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, pencil in my brows and call it an on-fleek day. Somedays, I gravitate more to a softer brow so I’ll use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo. However, there are some days when you want brows that steal the show. Brows that command an audience. Brows that boys send flowers to. For those, you gotta go all out. I’ll show you what I mean with this multi-product approach. I’m using products from Anastasia Beverly Hills, available at Ulta.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is the best brow pencil you can buy. I use it’s skinny tip to define the exterior shape first, focusing on the tail.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo is again, the best brow powder you can buy pretty much. I use this to fill in the interior, bulking up sparse areas.
- If you want your brows to go nowhere, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel is the super glue of eyebrows. Don’t go through all this work without setting it!
- Now that we’ve created our gorgeous shape, let’s highlight it! The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality has a slightly-shimmery end for the brow bone and inner corner and a matte peachy end I like for the underside on the front of the brow. Extra tip-try lining the waterline with either end for a more awake, wide-eyed appearance!
- The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz has the perfect mini spoolie on the end that is great for a final brush through. This will distribute the color and blend.