Lazy Girl Hair Helpers
I’ve made it abundantly clear that I am not only lazy when it comes to my hair, but kind of stupid as well. I don’t entirely know what I’m doing, you guys. I need all the help I can get. I’ll take any shortcut, try any hack, what have you. Here are 7 things that make me look less lazy and dumb.
2. Living Proof Prime Style Extender I was hardcore skeptical about this but it legit works. It helps me extend my hairstyle 3-4 days vs. 1-2. My hair gets oily fast and I noticed it retaining a non-disgusting feeling for a few extra days when I used this!
3. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo-Dark Tones A lazy hair post wouldn’t be complete without the mention of dry shampoo. I judge dry shampoos based on scent first and this smells wonderful! For us dark-haired gals, a deeper colored spray like this is awesome.
4. Goody Double Wear Headwraps These are literally the only headbands on this earth that don’t pinch my head and give me a headache. I love their minimalist metal bar design and they make my lazy buns and ponytails look 10x more chic. You can technically wear them as necklaces too but that’s kinda weird to me.
5. Goody Spin Pins These are like little spirals from a notebook that do the work of multiple bobby pins. You just spin these little corkscrews into your bun and they hold your style in with no visible pins showing. I really dig them. They have mini ones too but I haven’t tried those yet.
6. The Wet Brush I didn’t think this would work whatsoever. I got it in a POPSUGAR Must Have Box and decided to try it out instead of my usual wide-tooth comb. Well lo and behold, it was a winner! I even know a hairstylist that uses it. I have no idea how it detangles wet hair without tugging or breaking hair because it looks just like a regular brush, but girl it does.
7. Kevin Murphy Smooth.Again Because I’ve already told you I’m lazy, you would be correct in assuming I air dry my hair…a lot. When I apply this prior to, my hair dries sooo much nicer. It’s smooth, silky and not at all frizzy. I like that this is a cream texture and not an oil or a serum. Plus, it smells delicious.
Shop Hair Helpers