Valentine’s Day Makeup
I have always loved Valentine’s Day. I think it gets a bad rap, but really, it’s a day of love and that means all kinds of love to me! Maybe your valentine is your niece or nephew, or child or your pet! It can be depressing to watch people in your office getting bouquets left and right, but it can also be fun to watch the surprise on people’s faces and be surrounded by pretty, nice smelling things! If nothing else, Valentine’s Day is a great day for makeup inspiration! You can go sexy, soft and romantic or bright and bold! This Valentine’s Day Makeup look I worked on for Divine Caroline has romantic rosy eyes, glowy skin and a berry lip.
- Lt. Brown from Lorac Pro To Go palette in the crease.
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush all over the lid with a dampened flat shader shadow brush.
- Beige from the Lorac Pro to Go palette at the inner corner.
- Rust from NYX Cosmetics on the outer corner.
- Urban Decay’s 24/7 Pencil in Smog on upper and lower lash lines.
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Black Lace on inner rim on top and bottom.
- Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes for soft, feathery lashes.
- Benefit’s Rockateur on cheeks.
- NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross for a glowy highlight.
- Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Strumpet on lips.
- NARS Lip Gloss in Albatross over lip color.