Yo, so you know I’m obsessed with this Too Faced Loves Sephora palette by now, right? Ok, well I iz kidz. My husband gave this to me so I smile every time I use it *crowd says “awwww” then proceeds to throw up.
There are endless looks you can do with the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette and here is just another. Remember this look and this look?
I’ve been trying to title my posts more descriptively as of late, so I didn’t get to use my other “cool” titles. Let me run ’em by ya:
- Purple Poison
- Purple Royalty
- Smoked Purples
- Purple Nurple (ok, nope. This wasn’t a title idea. But I had to mention it because it’s a term I innocently used for up to a year without knowing what it was. Urban dictionary that biznass.)
If you have green eyes, you will find that reddish purples like this really make them peepers party. Also, if you have a large amount of space from your crease to brow like myself, this look works especially well.
The space from my crease to my eyebrow is like 6 miles.
Jump below the photo to read how to create the look.
- So to create this purple smoky eye, I used the light purple, Soho all over the lid and up to the crease.
- I then used the magenta, 1998, blending it up past my crease with a Sephora #27 Pro blending brush.
- I took the deepest purple, Envy, and used it to deepen my crease and outer third.
- I used a bit of Piano Keys for a brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight.
- I used Urban Decay’s 24/7 Liner in Vice on top and bottom lash lines and a Sephora Waterproof liner in black on my waterline.
- Mascara is Bad Gal Lash by Benefit and brows are Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
I wanna let you guys know, I have some happy, cool news I will announce soon btw. So stay tuned. xoxo.