Radiant Orchid Makeup
The Pantone Color of the Year 2014 is radiant orchid and don’t you just love it?! It’s the perfect mix of pink and purple. Magenta meets fuschia, goes on a date, gets drunk and has this awesome color 9 months later. I think it lights up your whole face when brought into your makeup palette. Radiant orchid is especially impactful on green eyes!
I created this look for Divine Caroline.
Products used to create this look
- Urban Decay Buck
- Urban Decay Sin
- Too Faced shadow in 1998 from Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Yrs of Beauty Palette
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye Liner in 0L
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Vice
- LORAC Cobra Mascara
- Sephora purple lashes
- LORAC Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Rose Glow
- Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick in Swinger