What I Love Now
1. L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lip Stain / 2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow / 3. Urban Decay Eye Shadow in ‘Laced’ / 4. Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights / 5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black
Hello pretty pants! How you livin? I am getting ready to head to Go Blog Social and meet some other fabulous faces so I’m excited for that! I am also planning some juicy tutorials for you that I can’t wait to do! Keep an eye out for festival looks and a comprehensive brow tutorial!
Now onto the goodz. Here is what I’m feeling lately and why.
1. L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lip Stain I grabbed one of these, purely because it was on clearance, and had zero expectations. I soon found myself men-tal about the texture. It feels like water going on and then dries to a non-sticky finish. I can’t explain it. I just love it. The smell is a tad perfumey but everything else is great.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow This product was highly-anticipated when it first came out and with good reason. It isn’t a pencil, nor a powder but a brow “pomade” that holds brows in place while coloring them as well. At first, I wasn’t entirely sold on this. I felt like it was too dramatic, even for me. However, I was just using too much. Now that’ve gotten application down, with a synthetic angled brush, I love it. I use the color Dark Brown.
3. Urban Decay Eye Shadow in ‘Laced’ This is a color I’ve been loving for a crease/transition color lately. It’s totally matte and the rosey/lilac undertones make it gorgeous on green eyes.
4. Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights These went away for years and when it relaunched, people went crazy. These really are great so I get it. I love mixing it with my more matte foundations for a dewier look or dabbing on top for a liquid highlighter. I wear Bare Light but they do a pink, peach and bronze as well. The bronze is nice for adding a tad of warmth to pale skin.
5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black This is the biggest surprise in the list. Initially, when I got this as Sephora gratis, I was going to give it to a coworker. I told her “way too spicy for me. I’ll never wear it.” But I kept liking it on others so I gave it another shot and now I love it. It’s a scent I would describe as S-E-X. A very date-night scent with almost leather-like notes. I like the Nirvana White too, but it’s all about peony and clean notes so maybe better for day?