According to me, the only Black Friday shopping worth doing is for beauty products. Here are a few places you can score some solid deals. But omg, just shop online ok? So much more relaxing, unless you like to be a warrior and fight people. That’s on you. Ulta
A handful of dramatically reduced goods will be available. There are also some online-only deals here. My top picks are:
- Tarte Goddess Glam, $19
- Several prestige mascaras for $10 each, basically drugstore prices!
- 40% off The Body Shop. Get this awesome face peel.
- BOGO on Batiste dry shampoo
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Ultimate Mascara Set, $14
- Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Box Palette, $14.50
- NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar, $29.99
- Smashbox Try It Kit: The Primer Authority, $10
Sephora has a slew of $15 or under bundles and products that are all pretty good values. I’ll admit; the Sephora Black Friday deals aren’t really wowing me this year.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream, $15
- The Tarte Precious Picks Color Set, $10 (regularly $36).
Now, here’s a creepy picture of me with coffee, to remind you to drink lots of it if you’re really going to be shopping into the wee hours after a long day of carbs and booze. Happy eating and shopping!