I’m writing this post for 2 important reasons.
- These beauty deals are too good to pass up and I love seeing anyone save money.
- I’m really stressing about COVID-19, as my main source of income comes from being a freelance makeup artist. Nearly every job for the next 3 weeks is cancelled, so I’m honestly writing this post to distract myself so I don’t spiral and drink an entire bottle of wine.
Anyways!! Here are 3 killer beauty deals going on right now, and what to grab from each. I’m only including the deals I think are really worth it.
Also. PLEASE order these online. Beauty testers are already some of the most germ-ridden locations and if you do not need to be out in public right now, do not be.
Stay safe. I love you guys.
In addition to the daily deals, there are weekly Hot Buys.
If you buy nothing else, buy this. $32.50 for bomb, natural lashes? Are ya kidding me?! If you need more convincing, LOOK AT DIS.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
This is the one product I use on every single client as well as myself, every single time I do makeup, without fail.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
These are gentle, but effective. I use one of these, then a hyaluronic acid serum and my SPF and people are like “omg your skinnnn!” and I’m like “yeah not really but thanks!”
- Tarte Maneater Mascara
I believe this mascara is exclusive to Ulta and I really love the separation it gives.
- Foreo Luna Mini 2
I made the switch to a Foreo device from a Clarisonic years ago and have never looked back. There’s nothing I don’t like about it.
All of these items are 50% off on the day listed. Plus, when you spend $40 on beauty products, you get a $10 gift card.
- Hot Tools Signature Curling Wands
The 1″ iron is a great, versatile tool to own.
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Set
These brushes are affordable and great quality. Some of mine have lasted so long.
- Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lipstick
This is my favorite affordable liquid lipstick. The formula is opaque, comfortable on, the shades are flattering and the wear time is good. View swatches HERE.
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
This is the when-in-doubt bronzer. It just works, for so many people. I also love it as eyeshadow. Read my review HERE.