This look was originally done as a “Christmas Morning” Look for my beloved Divine Caroline. However, it certainly doesn’t have to be limited to December 25th! This look is fresh, clean and easy to do for anyone who has about 10 minutes in the morning makeup routine.
To create this wide awake, ready to face the day look, I used the following products:
- Urban Decay B6 Complexion Spray
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light Sephora gratis item
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light Sephora gratis item
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Cream Shadow in Barely Branded
- Stila eye shadow in Rain from In the Know Palette
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Romantic
Oh, and my pajamas are from Target, if anyone cares about that.
(ignore that it says Christmas Morning ok?)