I think Glossier Cloud Paint is about to file a restraining order against me because I basically write creepy love letters to it every time I mention it. I can’t help it. I love this liquid watercolor-esque blush so damn much because it hits all the marks for me. I really think you need it too and I’ll tell you why. Why I love Glossier Cloud Paints
- Realistic, natural flush effect
- Easy to apply and blend with fingers or brush
- Flattering shades
- Can be mixed to create custom colors
- Versatile-can be used on lips, lids, cheeks
- Affordable, especially if you do the duo for $30
- Sanitary tube packaging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Weightless formula that never feels sticky or heavy
If you have fair to medium skin with more neutral to pink undertones, Puff will be your jam. Puff is another one that is extra great when mixed with Dusk.
If you have a medium to deep skin tone, Haze is a gorgeous, juicy berry. For deeper skin tones, in general, this is the only shade that I think truly works.
That is a disappointing and I’d love to see Glossier add a bricky coral or almost red shade eventually. This video from my favorite YouTuber Jackie Aina shows you exactly what these look like on deeper skin and it’s really helpful.
The best value
Your best bet would be to shop my link to save 20% off your first order and get the Cloud Paint Duo, making them $15 each before the discount. You should probably make one of the two shades Dusk.