If you have a Gordman’s where you live, you likely already know that their home goods section is pretty killer and and their pet section? Well, don’t even get me started. But, did you know they also have makeup? I didn’t, until I got to collaborate with e.l.f. Cosmetics and Gordman’s to create a homecoming-ready look. Not only is this look perfect for fall but totally affordable too! Gordman’s has a really legit e.l.f. display that will delight all my makeup ballers on a budget .Behold all the e.l.f. beauty bargains, just begging to go home with you.
Shades like purple and burgundy make green eyes even more mean green.
The photo above is me thinking about homecoming dances past. Most were beyond lame, involving cool events like my boyfriend dancing with other people, not being able to dance because I had a stress fracture from cross country and wanting to break up with someone I had just started dating because I was shocked at how bad his dancing was. I am almost certain your Homecoming dance will be better than all of mine.
- Daily Hydration Moisturizer I love this as a foundation primer.
Cover Everything Concealer-Corrective Yellow This color corrects and conceals really well but the texture can be an insane slip-n-slide situation so beware. I recommend skipping this one.
- Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette This is such a perfect all-matte palette. I actually used one of the shades to fill in my brows too and it was a perfect match!
- Intense Ink Eyeliner This is one of the easier to use felt-tip liners I’ve tried.
- Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow-Wine Not These make great shadow bases or stand-alones.
- Eyeliner & Shadow Stick The liner side is nice and when you want to do a smoky eye, flip it over to the shadow side.
- 3-in-1 Mascara A nice, well-rounded mascara at a great price.
- Natural Lashes You’ll definitely want to trim these prior to applying.
- Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum This would be great for someone with dry skin looking for light to medium coverage.
- Perfect Finish HD Powder Nice for touch ups but leaves a white cast if you aren’t careful.
- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia The bronze shade doubles as a great eyeshadow transition color in the crease
- Illuminating Palette This has very little shimmer so you’ll need to press, not sweep it on.
- Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose The color says rose but it’s more of a lilac on me and I love it!
This look would pair well with any color of dress but would be especially pretty with deep berry, navy or classic black. Have an an awesome time and may your date be a good dancer 😉
Thank you to Gordman’s for sponsoring this post.