I put together this girly girl gift guide with the cool chick in mind. I chose items from brands that are a little less common, so not your usual Too Faced palettes or Benefit gift sets here. Just here to help you impress the trend-conscious beauty in your life. There’s still 18 shopping days left before Christmas so godspeed and this gift guide.
1. PINROSE Parfum-a-Go-Go I recently tried this out and reviewed it here. This is a fun, hip way for your recipient to find a scent she loves. I’m partial to Merry Maker and Treehouse Royal myself.
2. Glossier Black Tie Set The OG of cool girl brands, Glossier, has put out this collection of new offerings in one set. From a polish in the perfect “millennial pink” to their new lipgloss, The G fan will be stoked.
3. It’s Skin Macaron Lip Balm This is the second best thing to gifting someone a box of macarons.
4. Aloe + Rosewater | Balance Mist Anyone can appreciate the refreshment of a facial mist, especially dry winter skinned babes! I love spraying a mist over my night cream or for refreshing makeup midday.
5. When Travelmate Face Mask Who doesn’t love wearing a sheet mask and taking creepy selfies? A person that’s no friend of mine.
6. LimeLight by Alcone Winter Kisses I love this combo for the perfectly romantic, mauvey-pink lip. If pink isn’t your style, you can choose from several other shade combos.
7. Static Nails All-In-One Pop-On Manicure Kit It never fails; every time I wear these, I get compliments and questions. Static’s reusable pop-on nails come in a myriad of killer finishes. See my thoughts here and here.
8. Moonplay Cosmetics Stroboscope Designed to mimic studio lighting effects, this cruelty-free, vegan product blurs imperfections and diffuses light.
I hope this gift guide has been helpful!