Summer Beauty Refresh
If you’ve never been to Iowa in the summer, let me just sum it up for you in one word: HUMIDITY. Oh GURL. It’s like you’re constantly wearing a wet towel. That’s why I seek out summer beauty products that are water-based, invigorating, minty and refreshing. We’re talking tingly shampoo and electrolyte priming water that you’ll want to bathe in, all available at ULTA. Read on, my fellow hot and bothereds!
1. Stila Aqua Glow Perfecting Primer This primes and mattifies but best of all? It has an instant cooling sensation. Ahh!
2. OGX Intensely Invigorating Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo You had me at “invigorating”. I love a tingly fresh head after a hot day.
3. Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Hydrating Mist A soothing, cooling mist like this is like heaven in a can. Store it in your fridge for an extra boost!
4. Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush The lighter the texture, the better and this is as weightless and as pretty as blush gets.
5. Whish Blue Agave Shave Cream You’ll likely be wearing a lot more shorts, skirts and dresses which means you need to elevate your shave game. A luxe shaving cream like this helps a ton!
6. BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Gel textures feel lighter on the skin and the SPF of 30 will keep you protected while you frolic in the sun!
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Smells like Sprite, feels just as refreshing! I like spraying this on both before makeup and to refresh later in the day too.
8. Tony Moly I’m Real Aloe Mask Sheet When you need to soothe skin that’s partied with the sun a little too long, nothing does the trick like aloe. Plus, come on-sheet masks are just hilarious.
9. Stila Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer Not only does this sound cool, it literally is! The cooling water-balm primes and conditions lips and keeps ’em that way too.
Leave a Reply