10 Minute Basic Face
If you’re short on time and need to get out the door looking like you made an effort, but still presentable and fresh, this tutorial is for you.
It’s also a great look if you forget your eye makeup brushes on a trip because you apply the eye color with fingers!
I use a drugstore BB cream in this tutorial so for those of you curious about what type of coverage those offer, you may find this helpful. I will do a dedicated BB cream post in the future.
I hope that busy moms, young professionals, and makeup newbies find this helpful! I will do a 5 minute face in the future as well because some mornings the bed is just too cozy 🙂
I filmed this tutorial with a new camera so I hope that you enjoy the new look. It has definitely taken some in-depth explanation from my husband and brother to learn, but I look forward to creating more photos and videos for you guys! 🙂
- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light Medium
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Ivory
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray eye primer
- Make Up Forever HD Powder
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose d’oro
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour shadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour shadow in Bold Gold
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- NYX Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
- Buxom lipgloss in Katie