If you’re short on time and need to get out the door looking like you made an effort, but still presentable and fresh, this tutorial is for you.
It’s also a great look if you forget your eye makeup brushes on a trip because you apply the eye color with fingers!
I use a drugstore BB cream in this tutorial so for those of you curious about what type of coverage those offer, you may find this helpful. I will do a dedicated BB cream post in the future.
I hope that busy moms, young professionals, and makeup newbies find this helpful! I will do a 5 minute face in the future as well because some mornings the bed is just too cozy 🙂
I filmed this tutorial with a new camera so I hope that you enjoy the new look. It has definitely taken some in-depth explanation from my husband and brother to learn, but I look forward to creating more photos and videos for you guys! 🙂
- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light Medium
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Ivory
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray eye primer
- Make Up Forever HD Powder
- Milani Baked Blush in Rose d’oro
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour shadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour shadow in Bold Gold
- Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
- NYX Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
- Buxom lipgloss in Katie