Target rarely, if ever, fails me. I get my groceries there and pretty much everything else too. If you’re like me, it’s one of the few places I still go these days.
While there are gifts at Target for nearly anyone, I will be showing you beauty gifts at Target. Most of these items are available both online and in store so don’t forget to use the Drive Up option or free shipping if you’re a Red Card holder.
Gifts at Target for $20 or Less
This set includes
- Pixi Peel & Polish|One of my favorite physical exfoliators
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée|A great-smelling, classic gloss
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker|One of the only plumping glosses I’ve ever felt like did anything
- Sonia Kashuk brush| Would be great for liquids, creams or powders
- elf Eyeshadow Palette in Rose Water|Great shades for green eyes
- House of Lashes Demure Lite lashes|Soft, feathery and flattering
- Real Techniques Powder Sponge|Feels similar to the Juno Sponge
- Blossom Roll-on Lipgloss in Strawberry|I don’t like the smell so this is the only item in the set I don’t enjoy. It would be great to re-gift to a young girl.
I mostly want this set for that cooling globe thing! I have never used one but I just know I’d love it. I also need the eye mask because I just keep crying about stuff. Here are things I’ve cried about lately, in no particular order:
- Joe Biden-happy tears
- Diana: In Her Words on Netflix
- A TikTok video of a cheetah growing up
- Excerpts from the children’s book The Velveteen Rabbit
- My cat Pixel finally accepting the kittens we got over a year ago
This set is a great way to try new mascaras and includes 5 full size and 1 mini:
- Maybelline Great Lash | I’ve never liked this and it’s not cruelty free so it’s the dud for me.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume|I’ve always enjoyed this. Tried and true.
- Milani Highly Rated, I get compliments on my lashes when I wear this and I really like the brush style.
- Honest Beauty Extreme Length + Primer|This always gets rave reviews but I found it just ok. I never see the need for primer personally. I’m glad I got to try it via this box instead of buying it outright!
- NYX On the Rise|I enjoyed this. The formula leans more dry and I felt that it gave good lift!
- W3ll People Expressionist Mini|I liked this far more than I thought!
Gifts at Target for $10 or Less
Ok, so I learned about the Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia via TikTok. It really does add just the right amount of color and the red/brown shade truly would work for almost anyone!
The original Burt’s Bees Peppermint Lip Balm is my husband’s favorite and I love using it on men in my kit for one main reason. It’s totally matte! We cannot have a dude with a glossed lip in your typical commercial ad, so this is perfect.
This lip balm is so good. I have both Peppermint, which is clear, and Tough Cookie, which has a slight nude tint, and I adore using both. This hydrates as well as the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, for so much less.
These usually retail for $5 each so this set makes them just $3.33 each! I haven’t tried the Boss Berry but I’m sure I’d love it too.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about these gifts from Target that are sure to make any beauty lover like myself smile, whether in person, or via Zoom.
Post contains affiliate links. By purchasing via links, I will make a small commission. The price does not change for the shopper. Thank you if you choose to shop via my links as it enables me to continue to create content.